Welcome to KJV Forum! Please sign-up today! It's free and easy! Click here to join!

Conditional Security

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Itiswrittenkjv1611
Site Admin

Conditional Security

Postby Itiswrittenkjv1611 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:39 am

PROOF TEXTS

Genesis 4:7…Do

Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Exodus 32:33...Blotted Out

Exo 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Leviticus 26:40-42…If

Lev 26:40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
Lev 26:41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
Lev 26:42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

Numbers 14:35…Consumed

Num 14:35 I the LORD have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.

Deuteronomy 29:20...Blotted Out

Deu 29:20 The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.

Deuteronomy 31:27…Stiff neck

Deu 31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death?

Joshua 24:20...Forsake

Jos 24:20 If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.

Judges 2:19…Corrupted themselves

Jdg 2:19 And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.

Ruth 2:12…Trust

Rth 2:12 The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.

1 Samuel 7:3; 12:15...If
2 Samuel 3:39…Reward/Punish
1 Kings 1:52; 6:12... If
2 Kings 23:27...Cast off
1 Chronicles 28:9…If
2 Chronicles 30:9…Return
2 Chronicles 15:2…Forsake
Ezra 8:21…Fast & Seek
Nehemiah 1:9…If
Esther 4:16…Fast
Job 23:11…His way have I kept
Psalm 50:22...You that forgot God
Psalm 69:28...Blotted Out
Proverbs 2:13… Leave
Proverbs 24:16...Rise Again
Proverbs 28:13...Confesses & Forsakes
Ecclesiastes 5:1-7...Breaking Vows to God
Song of Solomon 2:13...Arise & Come
Isaiah 55:7...Return
Isaiah 59:2…Separated
Isaiah 29:20…Cut Off
Jeremiah 2:19…Forsaken
Jeremiah 17:13...Forsake Me?
Lamentations 3:25...Seek
Ezekiel 18:21-32…If
Daniel 9:13...Turn
Hosea 14:1…Return
Joel 2:12…Return
Amos 5:14…Seek
Obadiah 1:10…Cut Off
Jonah 3:10…Turned from
Micah 2:10…Depart
Nahum 2:13...Cut Off
Habakkuk 2:4…Live
Zephaniah 1:3…Consume
Zephaniah 1:6…Turned back
Haggai 1:5…Consider your ways
Zechariah 1:3…Return
Malachi 3:7...Gone Away
Matthew 10:33…Deny
Matthew 21:43...Taken from you
Matthew 24:13...Endure
Matthew 8:12...Cast Out
Mark 13:23…Be on your Guard
Luke 13:24…Strive to enter
Luke 8:13...Fall away
Luke 9:62…Looking back
John 6:66...Turn away
John 15:10...If
Acts 11:23…Cleave
Acts 24:16…Exercise
Romans 11:20-23...Broken off, Spare not, which fell, Cut off
Romans 13:14…Put On
1 Corinthians 6:18…Flee
1 Corinthians 10:12...Fall
1 Corinthians 16:13…Be on your Guard
2 Corinthians 5:9…Labor
Galatians 1:6…Removed
Galatians 5:1…Stand fast
Galatians 5:7…Run
Ephesians 4:1…Walk Worthy
Ephesians 6:11…Put On
Philippians 3:14…Press On
Colossians 1:23…Continue & be not moved
Colossians 2:6…Walk, Continue
1 Thessalonians 1:3…Labor
2 Thessalonians 1:5…Counted Worthy
2 Thessalonians 3:9…Follow
1 Timothy 4:1...Depart
1 Timothy 6:12…Fight the good fight
2 Timothy 4:7…Finish the course
Titus 1:16…Works
Titus 2:2,4,6…Be Sober
Philemon 1:6…Be Effective
Hebrews 3:12…Departing
Hebrews 10:38,39...Draw Back
Hebrews 12:1…Run the race
James 1:3…Testing
1 Peter 2:21…Follow
1 Peter 5:8…Be Sober/Vigilant
2 Peter 2:15…Gone Astray
2 Peter 3:17...Beware lest you fall from your own Steadfastness
1 John 2:24...Remain in You
1 John 2:28…Abide in him
2 John 1:9...Abide in Christ
3 John 1:4…Walk
3 John 1:11…Do
Jude 1:21…Keep
Revelation 2:5…Removed
Revelation 2:10...Be Faithful
Revelation 3:5…Overcome
Revelation 3:11...Hold Fast
Revelation 3:16...Lukewarm? I will spit you Out!
Revelation 3:21...Overcomer
Revelation 22:14...Do

Deuteronomy 29:18-20

Deu 29:18-20 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood; And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst: The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.

2 Chronicles 15:1-2

2Ch 15:1,2 And the Spirit of God came upon Azariah the son of Oded: And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

Matthew 7:21-23

Mat 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 10:21-22

Mat 10:21,22 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 10:32-33

Mat 10:32,33 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 9:11-13

Luk 9:11-13 And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing. And when the day began to wear away, then came the twelve, and said unto him, Send the multitude away, that they may go into the towns and country round about, and lodge, and get victuals: for we are here in a desert place. But he said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they said, We have no more but five loaves and two fishes; except we should go and buy meat for all this people.

John 15:5-6

Joh 15:5,6 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Acts 14:21-22

Act 14:21,22 And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch, Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 8:12-13

Rom 8:12,13 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Romans 11:19-21

Rom 11:19-21 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

1Co 3:16,17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

1Co 9:24-27 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Corinthians 10:11-12

1Co 10:11,12 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

1 Corinthians 15:2

1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Galatians 1:6-9

Gal 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 5:4

Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Colossians 1:23

Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

1 Timothy 1:18-19

1Ti 1:18,19 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

1 Timothy 4:1

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Hebrews 2:1-4

Heb 2:1-4 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Hebrews 3:12-14

Heb 3:12-14 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 10:26-29

Heb 10:26-29 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

2 Peter 2:11-12

2Pe 2:11,12 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Biblical examples of individuas who were once saved, but later fell away

King Saul
David
Solomon
Judas
Peter
Simon the sorcerer
Hymenaeus, Alexander …1 Timothy 1:18-20
Hymenaeus, Philetus…2 Timothy 2:16-18
Demas…2 Timothy 4:10

Return to “False Doctrines”