Welcome to KJV Forum! Please sign-up today! It's free and easy! Click here to join!

Oneness/"Jesus Only" Doctrine

Itiswrittenkjv1611
Site Admin

Oneness/"Jesus Only" Doctrine

Postby Itiswrittenkjv1611 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 pm

ONENESSS ARGUMENTS AND PROOF-TEXTS

Absolute oneness

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

The Father is God and Jesus is God

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Jesus is the Father

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Incarnational Sonship

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Spirit of Christ

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Php 1:19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Return to “Oneness Pentecostal”