Welcome to KJV Forum! Please sign-up today! It's free and easy! Click here to join!

Renee "The Loudmouth Jezebel" Roland comments (Easy Believism)

Pro_16:22 Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.
Itiswrittenkjv1611
Site Admin

Renee "The Loudmouth Jezebel" Roland comments (Easy Believism)

Postby Itiswrittenkjv1611 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:21 am

In response to my comment..

The Wheat (bears fruit) The Tares (do not bear fruit) There is no in-between. This parable destroys your false easy believism gospel that there can be saved people who never have a changed life. You are a false teacher and you need to repent.

This is exactly why Paul said:
1Co_14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Timmy watson Yesterday 11:22 PM

Itiswrittenkjv1611 wow! you don't think it's EASY to believe??..man I look at life, nature, politics, the universe, and I can't HELP but believe. ...it's so easy to believe. ...i believe 110% !! so what, are you an atheist??

Cherubim Church Yesterday 11:48 PM

itiswrittenkjv1611, you're so extremely wrong. Wheat = saved. Tares = thinks they are saved. Has nothing to do with your fruit...

RL Fiar 12:23 AM
+Itiswrittenkjv1611

Why does it offend you that there can be saved people that do not have a changed life? I get the notion that you want people to be condemned. Do you even realize what a vile, hateful, wicked thing it is to actually WANT people to suffer perpetual, never-ending, unrelenting torture? Is that the god you worship. Do you worship a hateful, wicked god that is itching to pull the trigger on his own creatures to torture them unmercifully for all of eternity.

You are the reason why people are God Hating atheists. Do you realize what an atheist is? It's not a person who doesn't believe in God, it's a person that doesn't believe in a GOOD GOD. That's why atheists are always God hating atheists. They rightly hate an EVIL GOD who wants to brutally torment his helpless creations. Your god is a false god, a liar, and a murderer.

Do you have any concept of what it is to be drowning in sin and hopelessness and cry out to be saved? I don't think you do. In your version of the No-Good-News Gospel Jesus is holding out on the drowning man saying, "Just get out of the sin pool, and then I'll invite you over to my house, but you can't come over until you get out of there, because my intolerant Father hates when people are soaked in sin." The drowning man is in desperate need of a saviour, but your false saviour can't, or rather won't help the helpless.

(Matthew 20:8-16) "So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. {9} And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. {10} But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. {11} And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, {12} Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. {13} But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? {14} Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. {15} Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? {16} So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."

This verse is for those of you who feel contempt for those who were saved and wrought no works of discipleship. Again, " {14} Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. {15} Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?"
Show less

RL Fiar 12:38 AM

Jesus has yet to deliver me from the pain and bitterness I feel from my four decades of being a God Hating Atheist because of a false gospel of hopelessness and self-righteousness. And even still, I only have the strength to even so much as get out of bed in the morning after Jesus has strengthened me enough to do so.

(Philippians 1:21) "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:23) "For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:"
Show less

ajgYT09 6:46 AM

Actually you're wrong and SHE IS RIGHT in her interpretation. The field is the world and believers (Wheat) as Jesus commanded to BELIEVE and unbelievers are tares.

https://gotquestions.org/parable-wheat-tares.html -- This article by GotQuestions explains it in exactly the same way as do most as it's the correct interpretation.

WHAT YOU'VE SAID would make God a liar by contradicting Matthew 18!

Renee “theBluntBeliever” Roland 8:57 AM

BTW key word is "saith the LAW"...as Paul grew in God's grace (by 2nd Timothy) you'll see he says there is no more male/female in Christ. I do not run a church I share hte gospel and all are commandedd to tell the great news of Jesus finished work that we REST in. If you are NOT relying SOLELY on what HE did, then you are relying on how good YOU are and YOUR righteousness "forsake God's righteousness to establish their own...go the way of Cain" Also in the "last days your sons and DAUGHTERS will prophesy/preach) whenever a man hates my msg they go to the woman in silence verses yet don't ever see God's word tha twomen will preach in the last days. I pray you find comfort in what the Lord did for you so you can be secure in what really saves..the only true gospel (1 Corinthians 15) if anything is added to that...its accursed
Show less

Renee “theBluntBeliever” Roland 8:58 AM

Hi darling...no our wonderful God does not wait for a "loophole" to torture His children...He's so good and we put OUR conditional love on a perfect just and LOVING God...so sad.

Renee “theBluntBeliever” Roland 8:59 AM

So sad...glad the Lord delivered you from that. Happy to have you here. God bless

xtremist 777 12:16 PM

Itiswrittenkjv1611 be warned she has alot of followers

Steve Rosberg 12:22 PM+1
itiswrittenkjv1611 really is a false teacher. He teaches that there will be no rapture. No rapture period!!!!

Renee “theBluntBeliever” Roland 9:02 PM

You preach AN ACCURSED GOSPEL OF KEEPING LAW PLUS FAITH WHICH CANCLES GOD'S GRACE...Jesus alone saves us...that is why HE is called SAVIOR not US...."it is NOT of yourselves its a gift of God" We just believe God's promise and what he accomplished. Faith is salvation...Works equals rewards or loss of them. we do NOTHING for our own salvation "Jesus BY HIMSELF purged our sins'
Show less

Renee “theBluntBeliever” Roland 9:02 PM

WASHER PREACHES AN ACCURSED GOSPEL OF KEEPING LAW PLUS FAITH WHICH CANCLES GOD'S GRACE...Jesus alone saves us...that is why HE is called SAVIOR not US...."it is NOT of yourselves its a gift of God" We just believe God's promise and what he accomplished. Faith is salvation...Works equals rewards or loss of them. we do NOTHING for our own salvation "Jesus BY HIMSELF purged our sins'
Show less

Renee “theBluntBeliever” Roland 9:03 PM

let me guess "turn from sin" lol that is just "keep the law" which cancels grace..sad sad sad "Christ is of none effect" to them

xtremist 777 10:22 PM

Renee Roland he keeps the law in us he changes us everything is his work y do u keep saying its our work that we can do anything of ourself u attack people who keep the law saying its their work when it is God who works inside them I wouldnt recommend speaking bad about God's people

Return to “The Folly Of Fools”