Welcome to KJV Forum! Please sign-up today! It's free and easy! Click here to join!

Salvation Before Or After Faith?

Itiswrittenkjv1611
Site Admin

Salvation Before Or After Faith?

Postby Itiswrittenkjv1611 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:28 am

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Luk 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1Co 15:1,2 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Return to “Calvinism”