Welcome to KJV Forum! Please sign-up today! It's free and easy! Click here to join!

Mormon God

Itiswrittenkjv1611
Site Admin

Mormon God

Postby Itiswrittenkjv1611 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 am

Many Gods

Mormon's are polytheists, they believe in many Gods.

Biblical response:

There is only one God.

Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

God used to be a man

Biblical response:

Men can become Gods

Biblical response:

The Trinity is three separate gods

Biblical response:

God is increasing in knowledge

Biblical response:

God has the form of a man

Biblical response:

God the Father has a body of flesh and bones

Biblical response:

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

God is married to his goddess wife and has spirit children

We were first begotten as spirit children in heaven and then born naturally on earth

Jesus and Satan are spirit brothers, and we were all born as siblings in heaven to them both

The Holy Ghost is a male personage

Return to “Mormonism”