Welcome to KJV Forum! Please sign-up today! It's free and easy! Click here to join!

Pure Actuality

Deu_6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Itiswrittenkjv1611
Site Admin

Pure Actuality

Postby Itiswrittenkjv1611 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Actuality

Actual existence, typically as contrasted with what was intended, expected, or believed.

Potentiality

The ability to develop or come into existence

God exists independently of all else

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Psa 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

God gives existence to everything else

Return to “God”